Audio Tour, Excerpt & Giveaway:
Time for Love
By Lynn Michaels
Narrated by Mark Reece Healey
To find the love they need, two men must overcome a world of differences.
Jeremy Ringer enjoys the important things in life: surf and sand—beach and bar-tending—practicing Taoism. Until a death in the family sends him across the state, and he realizes that the simple things are not enough.
Ollie Mendosa is only interested in one thing—the new police app he’s developing. That is until he meets one of the crime victim, the beach-loving Jeremy Ringer. Ollie’s protective nature is brought out in full force, and he can’t resist the temptation of a summer fling.
They’re drawn together in a plan to enjoy the summer, but the the heat is on when the criminals return.
Special Behind the Scenes from Time For Love Creation:
- Loch Ness Monster shots they were doing in the bar were a real drink that my buddies and I drank at our local hangout when I was in college.
- Coffee Kraze has been featured in several of my stories. I thought of the name through conversations with a friend.
- I put Jeremy’s relatives in Jacksonville because my husband has relatives there. It’s somewhere I’ve been before, particularly the Jetties.
- The watch represents the time that Ollie and Jeremy didn’t have, the countdown that was on from the moment the met. It also represents the time he missed with his Aunt Christy, and time he needed to spend with the rest of his family. And getting back the time he needed in the end.
- Jeremy’ cousin, Scotty, lives in a trailer park in unit 227. I almost always pick 27 for numbers. It’s my birthdate/lucky number.
- I was very attracted to the Tao philosophy. I resonate with it, and it helped connect me to Jeremy. He has a lot of me in him. Not only Tao, but his love of nature, particularly the beach. But I can’t skim board to save my life.
- Ollie’s app (D-TAPPS) was inspired by the people I was recruiting for at the time at my day job. They were all AI and machine learning and data engineers.
- I’ve never owned a Ron John t-shirt, but my son liked the sport-fish t-shirts as a teen.
- Wintergreen lifesavers were always my favorite, so I gave them to Ollie.
- Hot Child in the City was playing on my playlist right before I wrote the scene where Jeremy is singing in the shower.
Enter the Giveaway:
To celebrate the audio release of Time for Love, Lynn is giving away an Audio Copy/Code of the release, narrated by Mark Reece Healey!
Enter the Rafflecopter giveaway for your chance to win!
Direct Link: http://www.rafflecopter.com/rafl/display/cc0f2a57293/?
About the Author:
Lynn Michaels lives and writes in Tampa, Florida where the sun is hot and the Sangria is cold. When she’s not writing she’s kayaking, hanging with her husband, or reading by the pool. Lynn writes Male/Male romance because she believes everyone deserves a happy ending and the dynamics of male characters can be intriguing, vulnerable, and exciting. She has both contemporary and paranormal titles and has been writing since 2014. Her stories don’t follow any set guidelines or ideas, but come from her heart and contain love in many forms.
Connect with Lynn:
Facebook friend: https://www.facebook.com/lynn.michaels.71465
Facebook LIKE page: https://www.facebook.com/LynnMichaelsWrites/
Facebook LIKE MM sports page: https://www.facebook.com/mmSportsRomance
Lynn’s Looney Bin – Facebook Readers Group: http://bit.ly/LooneyBinonFacebook
More about the Narrator: Mark Reece Healey